As Tangent is part of Niven Family Wine Estates, it is also an element of Club 1909, offering you the unique opportunity to try wines from all five of our wineries. More information is below:
Club 1909 presents a unique collection of wines from five distinct wineries in the Edna Valley on California’s Central Coast: Baileyana, Tangent, Trenza, Cadre and Zocker. Wholly owned by Niven Family Wine Estates, each wine is made by Burgundian veteran winemaker Christian Roguenant. We pour them side-by-side at the historic Independence Schoolhouse, a one-room rural school built in 1909.
As a member of Club 1909 you will enjoy many exclusive privileges, including access to new and current releases, library vintages, and limited production bottlings unavailable elsewhere. A two-bottle shipment of carefully selected wines will be delivered directly to your home or office six times per year.
- No membership fees.
- Tasting fees waived while visiting tasting room.
- Shipments include new and current releases, library wines, and limited production wines unavailable elsewhere.
- Exclusive “members only” events and special promotions.
- Discounted tickets for winemaker dinners.
- 20% discount on all wine and merchandise, and 40% off apparel.
- Option to choose your club.
- Combo Wine Club (1 red & 1 white)
- Red Wines Only Club
- White Wines Only Club
- Reserve Wine Club (1 red & 1 white)
- Convenient automatic billing and shipments
- As a member you will receive six, two-bottle shipments annually. These regular shipments will be discounted 20% and will be billed to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
- Each shipment includes tasting notes from our winemaker, along with a newsletter detailing upcoming releases, special events, recipes, food and wine pairing suggestions, and current news from our winery and vineyard.